Friday, December 25, 2020

Reindeer Snowflakes

Animated snowflakes shaped like reindeer, hooves, and bells
 

There's magic in the air tonight...  

Merry Christmas!


Note:  Some people familiar with my other webpages have probably already noticed that this is just an animated version of a design I made last month.  This is due to me having busted the wrist on my drawing hand and being banned from using it until further notice.  Fortunately, shifting around snowflakes is one thing I can do left-handed, hence this.  Also due to this, I don't know what kind of comics, if any, I'll be posting for the next few weeks, so consider yourselves warned.  (HSL has a couple more weeks before the buffer dries up.)  

Thanks for understanding, and I wish you all a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment