Friday, November 25, 2011

Thicker Than Blood

Mel calls Steve: Hey, Steve  How was your Thanksgiving  Could have been better  Oh  You know how there are a lot of vampires on my mom's side  We invited them to dinner  Are you alright  I'm fine  There was so much food that they practically ignored me  So vampires like turkey, huh  We didn't have turkey  Then what did you  Blood sausage  Oh gross  By the way, do you have any extra mouthwash  I'm all out  Steve is surrounded by empty mouthwash bottles

First of all, I would like to acknowledge that blood sausage is apparently a revered dish in some cultures.  If I have offended someone by using it as the subject of my humor, I apologize. 
But I'm not changing the comic. 

Second of all, I would like to express my deepest sympathy for anyone who happens to have a vampire for a relative. 

That is all. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment