Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beginning of the End

Montage of Erin stabbing a voodoo doll representing school;  typing while on the floor;  Must comprehend instructions with deer on her head;  making a phone call  Hi  I was wondering if you sell Time-Turners  Yes, I'm serious;  bawling while hugging stuffed unicorn;  No, I don't want to restart for automatic updates;  whimpering in the corner;  begging of her computer  Internet, I will love you forever and make you cookies if you just start working again;  on the floor with a book on her face  Wha-ha-ha  I'm trying to do a Vulcan Mind Meld with a book  She and roommate sit on beds  Roommate: Just one more week of finals  Erin: I don't think I can keep this up for that long

For the record, the above is more of a representation of my mental state rather than of what I've actually been doing recently.  So no, I haven't been making any voodoo dolls.  This semester.  Special thanks goes to my roommate for agreeing to appear in this comic, even though I kind of posted it before I asked her. 

By my count, I believe this is my 50th comic.  Yay!

Oh, and in case anyone cares, doing a mind-meld with literature doesn't work.  Even if you are an actual Vulcan.

No comments:

Post a Comment