Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cut Skiing

Erin and her siblings are skiing  Erin: I wonder how Sis is doing  Brother: You know what the next scene would be if this were a TV show, right  Mental image of their sister shooting down the slope out of control and screaming  Erin: Er, yes, I do  Ouch

This year my sister and I went skiing for the first time, accompanied by my vastly more experienced brother and father.   I could probably write a whole series of comics about my misadventures that day (like, say, the fact that I learned just how many weird positions I could twist my legs into without breaking them).   Maybe I will sometime.

Anyway, despite what this comic may suggest, my sister did much better than I did.   I’m pretty sure that at no point did she speed down the hill out of control, screaming like a lunatic.   However the depicted conversation, while not word-for-word, really happened.  Because my brother and I are either really genre-savvy or really paranoid. 
Or both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment