Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cosmic Vampire Attack!!!

Interstellar spacecraft  Upon reaching outer space vampires quickly discovered they weren't alone  This encounter quickly devolved into arguments over who had feeding rights on which planets  And guess which lucky planet predictably got caught in the middle  Carmine and Pearl watch alien vampire ships flying in the sky  Truce  Truce

Once upon a time I threatened to do a space vampire comic.
Mission accomplished.


Yes, I know this post is very late.  Now in reality this was because I was facing artistic difficulties in getting the last panel to work (the original was completely different).  However, for my ego's sake can we all just pretend it was because I spent all weekend heroically fending off space vampires? 

No comments:

Post a Comment