Friday, February 13, 2015

Let Them Slay Cakes

Bride: So you're sure that you can do this design  Cake decorator: Not a problem  Bride and Groom face messy, sagging wedding cake  Bride: Gina, will you be a dear and bring me my katana  Groom: Hey, Brint  Where did I put my claymore  Photo montage of them attacking and eating dismembered remains of the cake, and assaulting the decorator responsible


A match made in heaven.  Maybe. 

I figured I ought to do something vaguely Valentine's-y, so here's something inspired by the many, many wedding cake mishaps that find their way onto Cake Wrecks.  I'm pretty sure this is an acceptable response to winding up with such a cake.  Or, at least my lawyer hasn't said otherwise.  She's covering her ears and making "la-la-la" noises right now, so I think that means I'm okay. 


NOTE:  Colors are forthcoming, and will arrive as soon as I recover from whatever I'm sick with this time.  My apologies for the inconvenience.  Now, collapsing in 3, 2, 1.... 

EDIT:  Color, glorious color!!!  And yes, I made the cake red velvet.  I figured that a cake with red insides would make the mandatory mauling even more spectacular.  Wait.  I think that came out wrong.  Um... made the dis-assemblage even more colorful?  Maybe I should go back to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment