Saturday, May 28, 2016

Honest Vending Machine

The start of the semester  healthy  The first day of finals week  caffeine engery drinks  The end of finals  I scream ice cream  girl eats carton of ice cream

Most people I know need ice cream by the end of finals, even if they passed them all. 


Before anyone asks, yes this comic is a day late.  Under normal circumstances it would have been finished on schedule, but some family commitments came up that ate up all my time.  By the end of the day I had completely snapped and was laughing hysterically at air bags, and so was completely beyond accomplishing anything even remotely productive.  So I'd like to thank everyone for being understanding (you are understanding, right?), and for allowing the deadlines for this comic to be a wee bit more flexible than those of school projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment