Friday, September 29, 2017

All Bite Long

One zookeeper talks to another standing inside the zebra enclosure: What on earth are you doing  Bringing my research to fruition  Say what  It's simple.  If a zombie bites you, you become one.  Same with vampires and werewolves.  Therefore That's not always  Look, I've been bitten by a mouse before, but I didn't turn into one  But did you want to become one with the mouse  Well, I am ready to join my fellow equids  rips off shirt  Come at me, zebras  You know, I think one of those zebras is a zombie  Either that, or it has rabies  If our boss asks where I am, tell her I'm moving to Saskatchewan

And the moral of the story is: do a thorough background check before hiring new zookeepers, and double-check their medical histories.  It will save you a lot of headache/dealing with authorities/long-winded explanations to hospital personnel. 

Or at least make sure your only sane employee doesn't leave town.  That would help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment