Friday, May 10, 2019

Intravenomous

Doc 1:  Dang it!  The vampires broke in again!  Doc 2:  Maybe now would be a good time to test out my invention.  Doc 1:  Your invention?  Doc 2:  I made a mixture of stuff that's toxic to vampires - you know, garlic, hawthorn, wild rose, holy water...  Doc 1:  Yeah?  Doc 2:  I got it to look similar to real blood, so we can fill an IV pack with it and use it as a countermeasure.  Doc 1:  Wait a minute...  Doc 2:  I mean, I know doctors are supposed to do no harm, but...  Doc 1:  Hold it.  Are you saying you invented a poison IV?  Doc 2:  Erm...  Doc 1:  Is all this just so you could make a bad pun?  Doc 2:  That's not entirely true!

Wars are won and lost in the name of a good pun.

And yes, vampires being allergic to roses really is a thing.  I bet that could lead to a lot of interesting promotional sales at florist shops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment