Saturday, March 1, 2014

...And We'll Call Him Dante


I once heard something along the lines of "the perversity of the universe tends towards a maximum."  The fact that I'm starting a post with this should probably tell you what's coming next.  Basically, the universe decided that I had used up all my good karma for the week on finishing the RPM challenge in time, so it crashed my art program.  Right as I was almost finished.  And I lost all my work.  And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth, and the heavens wept, and suddenly ninjas attacked, and yada yada yada. 

So... in light of the mood, I dug up an old animation I did of an evil little kitty:


Run for the hills, people. 


Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be spending the next three days in recovery mode.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment