Saturday, March 22, 2014

Three-Second Spring


Girl dances in flower-filled meadow with happy bird, bunny, and deer  It's Spring  Snow starts falling  Aaaand the moment's over

Otherwise known as the reason it took ten years to convince anyone in Idaho that there was any truth behind Global Warming.

Admittedly, we've had some pretty nice weather in my area for the last couple of days.  After getting a snow-and-hail storm on Monday, of course.  It's a good thing I like the snow.
Funnily enough, I've met people around here who were sure we had seen the last of the snow around mid-March, blissfully forgetting that we regularly get snow into May.  Hence why I've made it my policy to be skeptical of all sunshine-filled weather reports until about August.

But then again, who trusts the weather reports anyway? 

No comments:

Post a Comment