Saturday, February 2, 2013

T Minus Squeak Seconds

Guy hides behind pillow fort with a phone as a guinea pig wheeks  Hey, Cathy  Look, I know I said I'd take care of your guinea pig, but I think it swallowed a time bomb and I'm seriously fearing for my life right now

Guinea pigs have a sound effect that sounds like a high-pitched alarm.  I know, because my sister has one as a pet.  Apparently the "wheek"-ing means they're excited that their owner is there ...or that their owner isn't there, and this needs to be corrected ...or they're hungry ...or it's four in the morning and they just feel like it. 
...Or their self-destruction is imminent. 

I'm pretty sure my sister's beastie is going to explode one of these days.  And I will not be the one to clean up the mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment