Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Gift from the Heart

Steve and Mel walk through store  Mel: You're looking for a present for your cousin  Steve: Yeah  My mom wants me to be nice to him, but he seems to interpret nice as permission to suck my blood  Mel: And then you wouldn't survive New Year's  Steve: Exactly  So if I can't get him to move out, I'd at least like something that would, er, persuade him to leave me alone  Mel picks up toy deer: Hey, this is cute  Wonder if my sister  Steve: Maybe I could get him a really ugly sweater or something  Phobitron Demon Deer starts screaming  Mel drops it into Steve's hand and hides behind him  Steve: I'll take it  Mel: For the sake of everyone involved, I hope this works
 
Just in time for the holidays, it's the new Dilettante Co. Phobitron™ model, the Demon Deer!  With its patented unearthly screech, it's guaranteed to stalk around the room and terrorize the living daylights of all those unfortunate enough to stand in its presence. 

When you are forced to share living space with a vampire, sometimes drastic measures must be taken.  Especially if the literal contents of your heart are at stake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment