Saturday, November 16, 2013

Number, Please

Mel calls Steve, while her roommates are doing battle behind her  Steve's answering machine: Hi, this is Steve  I can't come to the phone right now  Given that my mom is letting my vampiric cousin stay over at my place, there's a good chance that I'm currently being drained of my fluids  Crash  No promises, but leave a message, and if I'm still alive I'll call back  beep  Hi  It's Mel  If you're not dead, meet me at Pulsar Pasta at 11 eleven and we can do lunch  I kinda need to get away from my place for a while too

A continuation of this.  This actually isn't too far off from the battles I've seen my own roommates engage in, although in that case they're using nerf guns, and (usually) not outright trying to murder each other.  It makes trying to navigate the kitchen safely even more of a challenge than usual.  Lots of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment